removing x87 register support from native code gen
- simplifies registers to have GPR, Float and Double, by removing the SSE2 and X87 Constructors
- makes -msse2 assumed/default for x86 platforms, fixing a long standing nondeterminism in rounding
behavior in 32bit haskell code
- removes the 80bit floating point representation from the supported float sizes
- theres still 1 tiny bit of x87 support needed,
for handling float and double return values in FFI calls wrt the C ABI on x86_32,
but this one piece does not leak into the rest of NCG.
- Lots of code thats not been touched in a long time got deleted as a
consequence of all of this
all in all, this change paves the way towards a lot of future further
improvements in how GHC handles floating point computations, along with
making the native code gen more accessible to a larger pool of contributors.