- User Since
- Feb 18 2018, 12:08 PM (21 w, 2 h)
Sat, Jul 7
- Bump version in @since annotation
Wed, Jul 4
Oops. Looks like I lost my first commit that in fact added the foldMap' method.
Tue, Jul 3
- Use (<>) instead of mappend
- Remove bang pattern – we're using foldl'!
Mon, Jul 2
Sorry, I wasn't clear. This change should be useful on both master and ghc-8.6.
LGTM. Using foldl' instead of foldl seems less confusing/surprising to me.
Sun, Jul 1
I've realized that I've forked this branch off master although I want this change to go onto the ghc-8.6 branch. Do I need to change something?
Sat, Jun 30
Sun, Jun 17
- Add Note [Name qualification with --show-iface]
Jun 15 2018
I appreciate the changes to getDocs but I have some qualms about the import of InteractiveEval from typecheck/.
An alternative method to get the documentation, would be to use extractDocs on the existing TcGblEnv.
Jun 14 2018
Jun 13 2018
I have created Trac #15269.
Jun 8 2018
- Add reference to stableNameCmp
- Testsuite: Accept corrected output for DocsInHiFile1
Jun 7 2018
Jun 5 2018
Rebase on master
Jun 4 2018
Jun 3 2018
Maybe we could output a note that :doc is a tech preview and that ANSI codes and highlighting might come in later iterations.
- HsDoc: Fix complexity of concatDocs
- getDocs: Add TODO
- Expand comment on why we keep the renamed syntax with -haddock
This is the first time I hear about exponential fields and division rings though, so it would be good if someone more knowledgeable about algebra could review this too.
Jun 1 2018
- Fix concatenation of docstrings
May 31 2018
- mk/config.mk.in: Add -haddock to GhcLibHcOpts
Here is a little demonstration of the :doc command:
- Remove outdated TODO
May 30 2018
Thanks for your changes! I really like how this is turning out.
May 29 2018
BTW the build fails only because haddock hasn't been adapted yet.
- Fix build with ghc-8.2
- Fix line length issues
May 28 2018
May 27 2018
Not sure what caused the timeout of T13410 in https://phabricator.haskell.org/harbormaster/build/46363/…
May 25 2018
Thanks for working on this! :)
May 11 2018
Thanks for the insightful comments! I agree that this method is very likely too naive to result in good performance in the majority of scenarios.
No need to address my comment. My reading of refineDefaultAlt was strongly influenced by my understanding of combineIdenticalAlts.
Thanks for writing this up, Matt! Just one minor point.
May 9 2018
Apr 20 2018
Apr 11 2018
Great! Thanks for checking!
Apr 10 2018
Mar 30 2018
Feb 25 2018
Feb 22 2018
- Update example value
Feb 21 2018
Feb 20 2018
Feb 19 2018
- Delete redundant comment
In this build I just so break the upper max_bytes_used limit for T1969: 15.9% on a 15% limit.
- Update Note [Combine identical alternatives]
- Test: Remove redundant import
- Test: Also check for remaining alternatives
Feb 18 2018
- Check only that the combined DEFAULT alt has the right RHS
This is just a first version that assumedly is too slow. I'll try to do some performance testing to check.