- User Since
- Feb 18 2018, 12:08 PM (38 w, 5 d)
- Improve TcRnMonad.mapAndRecoverM a bit
- Define mapAndRecoverM via mapMaybeM
Do my updates to aclocal.m4 and mk/config.mk.in make sense?
Fix bad revision update
- Bump Alex version requirement to 3.1.7
Sat, Nov 10
- HaddockLex: Add TODO
- rnHsDocIdentifier: Check an invariant
Fri, Nov 9
- Break some overlong lines
- Strictly serialize the mi_docs constructor, lazily serialize the Docs inside
- Fix serialization of language extensions
- Bump haddock
- Speed up utf8SplitAtByteString
Sun, Nov 4
Mon, Oct 29
Sun, Oct 28
Sat, Oct 27
Fri, Oct 26
- HaddockLex: Simplify a type
- appendHsDoc: Clarify
- extractDocs': Rely on tcg_rn_decls to be Just
- A small haddock improvement
- getNamedChunks: Add docs
- Binary instances for ordered containers: Simply use fromList
Thu, Oct 25
- Don't split identifiers off docstrings for serialization
Tue, Oct 23
Mon, Oct 22
- Remove redundant import
- Use extractDocs' iff we have -haddock
- mkDocStructure: Clarify handling of explicit export list
- mkDocStructureFromExportList: Misc cleanup
- Port over some fixes to 'ExtractDocs'
- Add Haddock 'print-explicit-runtime-reps' in libs
Sat, Oct 20
Thu, Oct 18
Sep 11 2018
The test failures look unrelated to me.
Sep 10 2018
Rebase & changelog entry
Aug 29 2018
@bgamari: Can we get this into ghc-8.6 too?
Aug 23 2018
Aug 22 2018
Aug 20 2018
I suspect this might fix https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/15029 too?!
Aug 16 2018
Aug 14 2018
Aug 3 2018
Jul 20 2018
Jul 18 2018
Jul 17 2018
Jul 16 2018
Jul 7 2018
- Bump version in @since annotation
Jul 4 2018
Oops. Looks like I lost my first commit that in fact added the foldMap' method.
Jul 3 2018
- Use (<>) instead of mappend
- Remove bang pattern – we're using foldl'!
Jul 2 2018
Sorry, I wasn't clear. This change should be useful on both master and ghc-8.6.
LGTM. Using foldl' instead of foldl seems less confusing/surprising to me.
Jul 1 2018
I've realized that I've forked this branch off master although I want this change to go onto the ghc-8.6 branch. Do I need to change something?
Jun 30 2018
Jun 17 2018
- Add Note [Name qualification with --show-iface]
Jun 15 2018
I appreciate the changes to getDocs but I have some qualms about the import of InteractiveEval from typecheck/.
An alternative method to get the documentation, would be to use extractDocs on the existing TcGblEnv.
Jun 14 2018
Jun 13 2018
I have created Trac #15269.
Jun 8 2018
- Add reference to stableNameCmp
- Testsuite: Accept corrected output for DocsInHiFile1
Jun 7 2018
Jun 5 2018
Rebase on master
Jun 4 2018
Jun 3 2018
Maybe we could output a note that :doc is a tech preview and that ANSI codes and highlighting might come in later iterations.
- HsDoc: Fix complexity of concatDocs
- getDocs: Add TODO
- Expand comment on why we keep the renamed syntax with -haddock
This is the first time I hear about exponential fields and division rings though, so it would be good if someone more knowledgeable about algebra could review this too.
Jun 1 2018
- Fix concatenation of docstrings
May 31 2018
- mk/config.mk.in: Add -haddock to GhcLibHcOpts
Here is a little demonstration of the :doc command:
- Remove outdated TODO
May 30 2018
Thanks for your changes! I really like how this is turning out.
May 29 2018
BTW the build fails only because haddock hasn't been adapted yet.