- User Since
- Feb 18 2018, 12:08 PM (47 w, 6 d)
Wed, Jan 16
Mon, Jan 7
Sat, Jan 5
Fri, Dec 28
@tdammers Are you satisfied with the latest changes?
Dec 14 2018
LGTM! Thanks for working on this @adamse! :)
Dec 5 2018
Thanks for the fixes! One last tiny issue! :)
Dec 1 2018
Nov 26 2018
Sorry I didn't review this earlier! :/
Nov 25 2018
A few more comments on HieTypes.
Thanks for completing this project, @harpocrates! :)
Nov 21 2018
- HaddockLex: Replace wrapper with custom code
Nov 20 2018
- -fshow-docs-of-hole-fits: Warn about modules compiled without -haddock
- Delete loadInterfaceForNameMaybe
Nov 19 2018
- Don't use LambdaCase for rightToMaybe
Nov 18 2018
- Redefine StringLiteral as a synonym of (WithSourceText FastString)
Nov 17 2018
- Rewrite accumExports in terms of mapAccumLM
Nov 16 2018
- Improve TcRnMonad.mapAndRecoverM a bit
- Define mapAndRecoverM via mapMaybeM
Do my updates to aclocal.m4 and mk/config.mk.in make sense?
Fix bad revision update
- Bump Alex version requirement to 3.1.7
Nov 10 2018
- HaddockLex: Add TODO
- rnHsDocIdentifier: Check an invariant
Nov 9 2018
- Break some overlong lines
- Strictly serialize the mi_docs constructor, lazily serialize the Docs inside
- Fix serialization of language extensions
- Bump haddock
- Speed up utf8SplitAtByteString
Nov 4 2018
Oct 29 2018
Oct 28 2018
Oct 27 2018
Oct 26 2018
- HaddockLex: Simplify a type
- appendHsDoc: Clarify
- extractDocs': Rely on tcg_rn_decls to be Just
- A small haddock improvement
- getNamedChunks: Add docs
- Binary instances for ordered containers: Simply use fromList
Oct 25 2018
- Don't split identifiers off docstrings for serialization
Oct 23 2018
Oct 22 2018
- Remove redundant import
- Use extractDocs' iff we have -haddock
- mkDocStructure: Clarify handling of explicit export list
- mkDocStructureFromExportList: Misc cleanup
- Port over some fixes to 'ExtractDocs'
- Add Haddock 'print-explicit-runtime-reps' in libs
Oct 20 2018
Oct 18 2018
Sep 11 2018
The test failures look unrelated to me.
Sep 10 2018
Rebase & changelog entry
Aug 29 2018
@bgamari: Can we get this into ghc-8.6 too?
Aug 23 2018
Aug 22 2018
Aug 20 2018
I suspect this might fix https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/15029 too?!
Aug 16 2018
Aug 14 2018
Aug 3 2018
Jul 20 2018
Jul 18 2018
Jul 17 2018
Jul 16 2018
Jul 7 2018
- Bump version in @since annotation
Jul 4 2018
Oops. Looks like I lost my first commit that in fact added the foldMap' method.
Jul 3 2018
- Use (<>) instead of mappend
- Remove bang pattern – we're using foldl'!
Jul 2 2018
Sorry, I wasn't clear. This change should be useful on both master and ghc-8.6.
LGTM. Using foldl' instead of foldl seems less confusing/surprising to me.
Jul 1 2018
I've realized that I've forked this branch off master although I want this change to go onto the ghc-8.6 branch. Do I need to change something?
Jun 30 2018
Jun 17 2018
- Add Note [Name qualification with --show-iface]
Jun 15 2018
I appreciate the changes to getDocs but I have some qualms about the import of InteractiveEval from typecheck/.
An alternative method to get the documentation, would be to use extractDocs on the existing TcGblEnv.
Jun 14 2018
Jun 13 2018
I have created Trac #15269.