- User Since
- Mar 2 2017, 10:18 AM (150 w, 22 h)
Mar 8 2017
I agree that these are all a little strange. @bgamari asked me to get them compiling at least, but now I guess we want to figure out what they're actually good for. They were left over broken tests after I validated https://phabricator.haskell.org/D3271.
- Removed partiality in error checking (Trac #8501)
- Ran validation and updated test outputs
Mar 7 2017
I've removed the partiality and run the validation.
Mar 6 2017
Mar 5 2017
Okay so I've added a function like the one @bgamari suggested and tested it. Looks pretty good.
- Removed debugging code (Trac #8501)
- Refactored examining of StringBuffers (Trac #8501)
Mar 4 2017
Mar 3 2017
You're welcome, it was my pleasure!
Mar 2 2017
Phew, sorry about that! This is my first patch with multiple commits.
Attempting to fix up diff again
Fixed both of those (and had some trouble in the middle, but sorted it out!)
Fixed accidentally merged diffs
Attempting to fix accidentally merged diffs (2)
Attempting to fix accidentally mearged diffs
- Refactored duplicate error message (Trac #12811)
- Removed left over comment (Trac #12811)