- User Since
- Dec 18 2014, 1:25 PM (131 w, 1 d)
Tue, Jun 20
Fri, Jun 16
Thu, Jun 15
What ticket is this related to? Adding text as a dependency seems like a big change.
I accidentally made a new revision.
This causes some tests to fail which I need to investigate.
Wed, Jun 14
Sun, Jun 11
May 18 2017
May 16 2017
Thanks for looking David but I'm not sure this patch works properly yet at all. Do you have an idea of a small test I could add?
May 14 2017
This looks like a sensible approach to me.
May 11 2017
Could you possible add a test which tries using these pattern synonyms rather than just compiling the file?
- Remove traces
May 10 2017
May 9 2017
May 8 2017
Some test output needs updating.
This looks right. You just need to add the test which is already in the ticket as a failing test case. testsuite/tests/rename/should_fail would be a suitable place.
May 5 2017
Subsumed by D3507
May 4 2017
I got stuck adding the ASSERT as it was causing inscrutable parse errors.
May 2 2017
- Small refactorings
I added a comment about DisambiguatedOccurrence but it seems quite straightforward to me and the one intended use-site immediately precedes it in the code. Is there anything else you would like changing in this patch?
- Add comment
May 1 2017
Apr 30 2017
- Remove dead code
- Simplify and backwards compatify implementation of MaybeT msum
- Remove commented out code
- Move is_star and is_uni_star to RdrName
- remove comment
This now validates on 8.0. https://phabricator.haskell.org/B15572
- Use a flag instead of checking for NoParent
Why do you want to revert this? I think this is useful to have.
Apr 29 2017
I think this will validate now but is it better than before? Maybe. It seemed that to fix the tests I had to progressively make things more ugly.
- Fail if there is no parent on lookup
- Pass the right thing to be printed into IncorrectParent
- Remove tracing functions + comment
- Lookup using GHCi lookup function for overloaded case as well
- T13622 fix
- Add LookupSub test
- Prefer disambiguated occurences to ambiguous occurences
Apr 28 2017
- Fix inverted logic in overloaded renamer
Apr 13 2017
Apr 12 2017
- New base commit
This is the first step in a larger refactoring I plan in this module.
- Fixup the broken tests, I think it will be better to fix this wrinkle about returning Just an arbritrary identifier
Apr 10 2017
It is failing because the base commit is D3435 which I still need to sort out.
Apr 8 2017
Apr 7 2017
Apr 4 2017
Apr 3 2017
Is this patch still waiting to be reviewed @osa1 ?
- Update determinism001
Mar 29 2017
Mar 27 2017
Mar 25 2017
Mar 24 2017
Yes, this is a good idea but the implementation of the function could be improved.
Mar 23 2017
- updated comments
Mar 21 2017
Ok the code looks good now but still some error message wibbles I think.