- User Since
- Sep 27 2015, 1:27 AM (207 w, 2 d)
Jul 4 2019
Jun 25 2019
Jun 17 2019
Jun 26 2017
I don't understand why the addition of OutputablePrettyprinter causes the compile to break:
- change module name to OutputablePrettyprinter.
- add a custom OutputablePrettyprinter
- added Prettyprinter module, going to replace Pretty with old Pretty
- move Prettyprinter into Prettyprinter.hs. Revive old Pretty module, but change Doc -> Doc a so external types don't need to change
Jun 24 2017
- Move prettyprinter-core -> prettyprinter because of superstition that it could be affecting builds
- Merge branch 'integrating-text' of github.com:bollu/ghc into integrating-text
- [NFC] eliminate dead code in Pretty.hs
Jun 22 2017
- add back deleted line from packages
My build currently breaks at:
Jun 21 2017
- more or less feature 'complete' Pretty
- looks like it's compiling
- fix LLVM BufHandle
- fix BufHandle in AsmCodeGen
- started rewriting using Prettyprinter primitives
- fixed implementations of Pretty for fastString, LitString, fastZString
- convert all but mode and printers
Jun 19 2017
- [WIP] disable everything in Pretty.hs and start aliasing stuff from prettyprinter
Jun 15 2017
Split out the core of prettyprinter into separate submodule. It seems that
boot cannot deal with cabal.project, while the prettyprinter repo uses this.
@bgamari : why does ./boot not create ghc.mk files for libraries/prettyprinter?
- [WIP] trying to pick up pretty printer. Boot isn't picking it up
- [WIP] change gitmodules to match others'
- [WIP] prettyprinter is not getting pick up. Why?
The build breaks because it treats the unused import of Text as an error. How do I ignore this? Thanks!
try arc diff again, hopefully picks up the smaller changeset this time.
- Update submodules, see if this causes the diff to show the actual diff
- fix Text import to be qualified
- Set version numbers of text to 1.2.*
This is related to bringing prettyprint within GHC to improve the front-end for error messages and the like.
Feb 12 2017
- Fix style issues for Trac #12636 of dumpCensus()
Adding Phyx to the review