- User Since
- Jun 1 2018, 2:58 AM (80 w, 8 h)
Sun, Dec 1
Oct 26 2019
Oct 4 2019
Jul 21 2019
Jun 27 2019
Jun 19 2019
Jun 9 2019
Jun 7 2019
May 10 2019
Mar 9 2019
Mar 4 2019
Jan 25 2019
Moved to gitlab MR 215
Dec 24 2018
Moved to Gitlab Merge Request !35
Dec 13 2018
- Fix function name in comment (Trac #10857)
Thanks for the code review!
Dec 12 2018
Dec 1 2018
Nov 30 2018
Nov 25 2018
Nov 16 2018
- Add suggestions of the reviewer.
Nov 15 2018
Nov 12 2018
- Remove strange line (Trac #12525)
- Add Note [Filter bindings] Trac #12525
Nov 11 2018
Nov 9 2018
- Add missing newlines at end of file. (Trac #14452)
A similar patch to change the order of LLVM parameters can be found in Phab:D4421
Thanks for the review.
- Changes requested by code review (Trac #15611.Phab:5308)
Nov 7 2018
Nov 3 2018
Nov 2 2018
@bgamari: Ben, do you want a short line in the release notes about the removal of the -Wamp flag?
Oct 30 2018
@mpickering After having read D5189#142767, I tested Trac #11567 with a version that included the patch D5189 but not this patch and found:
Patch D5189 does not fix Trac #11567. Therefore I kindly ask you to review the new version of this patch.
Sep 23 2018
@mpickering Thank you for the hint about check_main. The patch is now much simpler. I also tested with the -fobject-code flag and switching between GHC and GHCi and I didn't get any error messages.
- Merge branch 'master' into T11647
- Improve patch for Trac #11647
Sep 20 2018
Thanks for this code review!
I'll rework this patch.
Sep 19 2018
Sep 16 2018
@osa1 I fixed the failing tests. Please note the changing version numbers for packages containers and ghc.
- Merge branch 'master' into T13862
- T13862 Fix failing tests due to new message
Sep 13 2018
@osa1 Thanks for your comments.
- T13862 Back out new DynFlag
- T13862 Change text of error message.
Sep 8 2018
Why not simply change the error message to:
Use -v (or :set -v` in ghci) to see a list of the files searched for. `
Sep 3 2018
Sep 2 2018
Sep 1 2018
I now changed to the error message, that's more consistent with the error message issued on a LANGUAGE pragma error.
- Error msg more consistent with LANGUAGE pragma error (Trac #15053)
Aug 30 2018
Ah so you wanted to update languagePragParseError too? Why?
@osa1 I started with modifying the languagePragParseError message. But as an non native English speaker I obviously was not very successful... I'll wait 3 or 4 days for additional comments and then decide.
@Phyx Can you live with the message text proposed by Ömer?
Aug 29 2018
@Phyx Thanks for your nice text. I changed to your version. I added a colon (:) after Input was. PLease inform me, if you dont like it.
@tdammers Thanks for your comment. In the new error message text, there is no more something like non-parasable.
- Use nicer text for error message (Trac #15053)
Aug 25 2018
- Improve wording of error messsage (Trac #15053)
Aug 23 2018
Agreed: white-space separated is much better! My version of the error message is just a first proposal.
Aug 18 2018
For the changes requested by nomeata see: https://phabricator.haskell.org/D5076
Aug 13 2018
@nomeata Thanks for your comment!
Aug 12 2018
@thomie Thanks for the hint. I have added a line to the 8.8.1 release notes.
- Add little note to release guide 8.8.1 (Trac #10869)
Aug 9 2018
Aug 8 2018
I guess specifying -E together with -keep-hscpp-files will write both files?
@thomie The patch is now much shorter. Thanks for your kind help.
- Improve patch after code review (Trac #10869).
- Rename flag form keep-hspp-files to kepp-hscpp-files.
- Do not copy the file but reuse code from the keep-hc/s/llvm-files flags.
Aug 7 2018
@thomie: Many thanks for your code review and your kind hints to improve the patch.
Aug 3 2018
@dfeuer: I added 2 additonal tests. The first as you suggested with the same recursive function twice with 2 different names. The second one with 2 different functions with the same subfunction in the where clause. I also renamed the existing test.
Please inform me, if you see other possibilites to improve the tests for Trac #9441
- Add two additional tests for Trac #9441
Aug 2 2018
Aug 1 2018
Jul 29 2018
Many thanks for your kind help. I have now fixed all your issues. Please inform me, if you see other necessary changes.
- Fix remaining issues from code review (Trac #12674)
Jul 28 2018
Thanks for the code review and your comments. Please look at my replies and feel free to take your decisions.
- Improve tests (Trac #12674)
Jul 26 2018
Jul 21 2018
Uiuii! This is an intermittend problem! I tested under Windows: With backslash it worked, with forward slash it didin't, so I assumed the testcase was wrong. But obviously I didn't test enough!!
Thanks for your kind remarks and sorry for bothering you!
Jul 20 2018
Please inform me, if these 2 tests can be written with less redundandency. The only difference is in the Makefile: Run the program ./T9405 (Linux) vs .\T9405 (Windows).
Reset filemodes back to 644
Jul 6 2018
Oops, the failure of testcase cabal01is severe! To fix it, we would need to change Cabal: Cabal should be aware of the new location of the *.o file. However this gives a dependency between the versions of Cabal and GHC. The user of a GHC version with the patch for Trac Trac #14025 must also use a version of Cabal with a patch for Trac #14025 (and vice versa).
Considering, that Trac #14025 solves a very tiny problem, this is a too heavy burden on the user. Therefore I abandon this solution and I'll develop a new solution, just fixing the case with the absolute path.