- 10/02/2017: We now only track master and release branches so pushing to WIP branches will no longer clutter the interface.
- 05/02/2017: We updated Phabricator again. This time with additional 🐕 , changes to the home page and improvements to Differential. WOW!
- 09/01/2017: I added rNOFIB to the list of repositories so patches can now be submitted through Phabricator like normal.
- 09/01/2017: @bgamari updated our installation of Phabricator. If anything is broken complain in the IRC channel.
- 28/12/2016: All the builders have now caught up after falling behind and the windows builder has been reenabled but does not currently run the testsuite.
- 23/11/2016: I updated the list of default applications for new user accounts.
- 23/11/2016: The windows builder is still broken but we are still trying to fix it!
- 05/11/2016: I have added rHSC2HS to the list of repos so you can now submit patches to it by the usual workflow.
- 15/10/2016: @bgamari and @Phyx have fixed the Windows builder. See D2597 for the gory details.
- 14/10/2016: This new fancy homepage is now the default for all users.
- 07/10/2016: All commits are now built on Linux x86, Windows and OS X. Good job @bgamari!
- 30/09/2016: The home page is now being updated by @mpickering - contact me if you have any suggestions or comments!
- Panel Type
- Text Panel
- Editable By
- Appears On
- This panel does not appear on any dashboards.