Runtime for nofib benchmarks was all over the place.
This patch adjusts runtime for most benchmarks such
that it falls into the 0.2-2s range.
This means that:
- A default run will take longer
- Time spent will be better distributed among benchmarks.
- More benchmarks have runtimes long enough to be used for runtime analysis.
Some more changes where done which go hand in hand
with changing runtimes.
- Some benchmarks now create their input files during boot.
- Moved input files for anna in their own directory.
- Remove printing of output for some of the floating point heavy benchmarks.
- Added a comment about desired runtimes to README.
- Made grep actually benchmark something.
- Throw cachgrind out of the default benchmarks. The nondeterministic behaviour has been an issue for a while and it doesn't seem like an essential benchmark.