This is the final commit that ties them all together. Here we
add the aarch64 linker for macho files.
- In D3238 we started allowing preloading object code with mmap in iOS, where we can't have r+w+x.
- In D3239 we introduced a richer extension of the object code data type to make working with mach-o files easier.
- In D3240 we set the stage to allow loading archives (.a) on iOS
- In D3251 we added init and deinit functions to populate and depopulate the enriched object code data structure for mach-o files.
- In D3252 we refactored most of the MachO.c file to use the new types and datastructure.
This commit will than finally add the aarch64 (arm64) linker
for mach-o files to ghc, using the improved foundation we
have constructed above.
The dependency structure therefore is as follows
.- D3240 v This <- D3252 <- D3251 <- D3239 ^ '- D3238