This patch does a few things
- Moved GHC x86 to MinGW-w64 (Using Awson's patch)
- Moves Both GHCs to MSYS2 toolchains
- Completely removes the dependencies on the git tarball repo
- Downloads only the required tarball for the architecture building for
- Downloads the perl tarball is missing as well
- Fixed a few bugs in the linker to fix tests on Windows
The links currently point to repo.msys2.org and GitHub, it might be more desirable to mirror them on
http://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/mingw/ as with the previous patch attempt.
For more details on what the MSYS2 packages I include see Trac #10726 (Awson's comment). but it should contain all we need
and no python or fortran, which makes the uncompressed tar a 1-2 hundreds mb smaller.
The GCC 5.2.0 in the package supports libgcc as a shared library, this is a problem since
when compiling with -shared the produced dll now has a dependency on libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll.
To solve this the flag -static-libgcc is now being used for all GCC calls on windows.